Yes, we call it the “Perfect Elopement”, why do we think that? Well years ago, I had it named the Basic Elopement Package. I decided to make that sound not so generic, so I went through hundred of reviews and guest book journals. The word Perfect was the constant description. Perfect location, perfect day, perfect vows and on and on. So we named it the Perfect Elopement. So what can you expect in this package and our property for your wedding day?
- The Perfect Elopement is $399 which includes the Chaplain, Cake, Toasting, Bouquet and Photos. Guest can be added for $30 each.
- We can easily set up for 40 guests, that covers all the chairs, the cake, punch and all serving wear, plus set up and clean up, so $30 per guests.
- We usually allow up to 2 hours for a small wedding & reception time. The couples only elopement is usually around 1 hour.
- We don’t really have any restrictions, we do allow well behaved children for the wedding time, but not to stay. Our one request is to watch the children and all guests please use the public restroom not the Bride & Grooms cabin.
- You are welcome to hire your on chaplain, bring your flowers or have a photographer, just please let us know ahead of the arrival time.
- We can park guest in several locations, we have a drop off and pick up area near the ceremony sites, but most parking will be at the bottom of the hill. We do try to stress that we are on a hill side and you will be walking over gravel and rocks, so leave the high heels at home.
- We do offer the option of being our overnight guest, which we prefer so that things run much more smoothly for you and you will not be stressed out. But we do offer the same wedding price package for those who choose to just drive in for the ceremony. Those details have to be booked by phone and times and payment set then.
We love hosting elopements and small wedding here at Star of Texas Bed & Breakfast and making your day very memorable. Let us do the work and take the stress off you.