Cost: $399 (does not include cost of room)
You only need a Texas marriage license, and we handle everything else for you. Elope in the intimacy of our bed and breakfast. We do ceremonies any day we are open which is Friday through Monday. Package includes:
- Don the Chaplain has vows that we have written for your ceremony, if you want to say something to each other, we have a place to add that in, you have a choice of the location on our property at a time that has been predetermined.
- Bride’s bouquet is provided.
- Photos 30-70 are placed on flash drive for you to take with you. Photos are taken during and after the ceremony. (We also may use a picture for publicity in our marketing.)
- Small wedding cake or cupcakes & sparkling wine toast.
- Commemorative wine glasses.
- We allow up to 25 guests at $30 per person to attend the ceremony. You must let us know in advance they are coming. This covers the set up and take down of our chairs, cake, punch and all serving wear. Well-supervised children are welcome to attend the wedding.
Please Read This: When you book this package, online, it will charge for 1 night, we at that time charge the non-refundable package cost of $422.94 when we receive your reservation on your room of choice, which is applied to the total.
We have hair & makeup artists listed on our Wedding page that come to your cottage for their own fee. You must set up your own appointment with them. Also, we are on a rocky hillside, so it is best to wear flats or wedges.
If you choose to bring your own flower bouquet, please let me know the week before, so that I know not to do the bouquet. Thanks!
We also offer this Basic Elopement Package to those wanting to elope, but not able to stay with us as overnight guests. Contact us and we can reserve your ceremony time over the phone.