We love having guest stay at our bed & breakfast in the Texas hill country for their romantic getaways. We want them to experience all that we have to offer here and in the area. This is just a list of things to think about and how to plan that getaway.
- Decide where you are wanting to go. City, country, beach, where ever you think you will have the most enjoyable time. Wanting more privacy, then a bed & breakfast will give you lots of that.
- Pick the accommodations. Do you want a room with a hot tub, a soaking tub, a porch with a view, decide what will be the most romantic setting for you.
- If you choose a bed & breakfast, be sure to let your hostess know why you are coming. Honeymoon, Anniversary, Birthday or just a getaway. Those things are important to us.
- Plan what you want to do when you get to you destination. Do you want to just relax and do nothing but enjoy each other? If you have a hot tub be sure to pack your swim suit, how about a local wine tasting for one afternoon. Many b&b’s offer great add on packages for you to enjoy while you stay. Be sure to read all the information on the packages and ask questions of your hostess as to how it will all be laid out for you.
- Book your stay and be sure to book it direct with the lodging you are staying at, this way you will have the best service and communications. (You are not saving money by going through a booking agent.)
- Pack for your trip and anticipate making it a wonderful time together. We would love to have you come be our guest at Star of Texas Bed & Breakfast in the Texas Hill Country. We offer several special packages to make your stay even more special. enjoy! Don & Deb