This year has brought so many changes for couples wanting to get married. Large weddings are not happening very often, so we wanted to share with you why we know that eloping at Star of Texas Bed & Breakfast is a good choice.
- We have been hosting weddings for over 20 years now. Most are simple elopements with just the couple, but we also can host up to 50 guests. Our package is simple and easy to add on the guest if you choose.
- Our beautiful Texas Hill Country location offers many beautiful site locations on the property for you to have your ceremony. Our most popular Moon Gate is a great choice, be we offer many other unique locations on the 20 acres to choose from.
- Don, is the resident Chaplain that does the ceremony. We have worked on our marriage vows for many years and couples just love them. You are also encouraged to share vows that you have written along with ours.
- Our beautiful petite cakes are prepared fresh by our daughter in love that owns Baked Artisan Goods. We have a 4″ cake for just the couple, but will size the cake as to the number of guest attending if you so choose to have guest.
- A hand tied Brides bouquet is fresh and made with love. I choose the fresh flowers and then add some wonderful Rosemary from my garden. Rosemary is the traditional wedding herb for remembrance.
- We do the photography for you. Capturing your ceremony, the cake celebration and then many photos at various spots on the property. If you prefer to hire a photographer, we have several listed on our Wedding page.
- The best part, a stress free day for you. Since we do everything in house, we can take control of all the details and all you have to do is get ready and come to the altar.
We hope to make your day the most memorable and enjoyable day you can imagine. Please visit our Package page to see all the elopements include along with pricing. Please feel free to give me a call 325-646-4128 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your Perfect Elopement.